The Navy the nation needs is coming to the Gateway to the West for Navy Week in late summer, coinciding with the Spirit of St. Louis Air Show & STEM Expo 2019, featuring the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. Sailors from across the United States will be in the greater St. Louis area Sept. 2-8.
Navy Weeks are the service’s signature outreach program and allow the Navy to build and strengthen ties to the community. St. Louis Navy Week is scheduled to feature:
- Senior Navy leadership
- The U.S. Navy Blue Angels
- Sailors from the city’s namesake ship, USS St. Louis
- Sailors from the oldest warship afloat, USS Constitution
- Sailors from Explosive Ordnance Disposal Units
- Navy Band Great Lakes performances
- Navy’s Office of Small Business Programs
- U.S. Naval Academy STEM
- Local Navy recruiters
A full schedule of public events will be available in mid-August.