For the second time since 2012, the Navy the nation needs is coming to Music City for Navy Week following the Memorial Day weekend. Sailors from across the United States are coming to Nashville, June 3-9, to show the Navy to the community.
Navy Weeks are the service’s signature outreach program and allow the Navy to build and strengthen ties to the community.
Nashville Navy Week is scheduled to feature:
- Senior Navy leadership
- Sailors from the oldest warship afloat, USS Constitution
- Navy Divers and Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal teams
- U.S. Fleet Forces Rock Band and Brass Quintet performances
- Sailors from the state namesake Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine, USS Tennessee
- Ceremonial Guard Drill Team performances
- Historians from Naval History and Heritage Command
- Sailors from Navy Meteorological and Oceanographic Command
- Local recruiters
For more information contact: Lt. Jacqui Maxwell, 901-874-5590, email@example.com